Friday, July 29, 2011

Challenges

Apparently, it is not so easy...

Emotions knock me out of stereovision. For example, I get scared or confused or annoyed or disturbed, the stereovision shuts down, and I get even more confused or annoyed. There is really nowhere to knock me out so I get some intermediate experience.

Not particuarly easy to work. The letters don't want to fuse, and if I read with one eye, it again knocks me out of stereovision, and I feel lost and depressed. When I am in stereovision, the mind is too busy processing information to do anything else. Lots of old visual habits come up that make no sense any more. As eyes come more together, this leads to double vision. The brain tries to choose one eye or to move the eyes apart. Apparently, the right eye decided it could sometimes have double vision by itself, even with the left eye closed.

Not many objects around to focus on. Forgive me this detail, the only one that is reliable for fusion is toilet paper... Well, there are a couple of plants that kind of fuse. Printers are not bad. However, monitor screens and all those white panel surfaces just disintegrate the vision, and the light and shade are not helpful here. Same with the carpet.

I tried to align the eyes with intent for center fixation - as a result things in the focus started to literally get smaller. Not sure what it means.

Also tried palming. The old palming method does not work - it used to relax each eye separately. Now I sometimes see 3-dimensional blur, and I don't know what to do with it. Overall, still quite interesting...

No comments:

Post a Comment